View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 04:01 AM   #8
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Walkthough Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Uncharted has a bunch of nice elements that you can do in a walkthrough. There are multiple strategies for different areas. Different gun usages that can alter your approach.

In addition there are all the treasures you can find (I ended up cheating using a guide for the last couple).

And then on top of that it's got some of the most accessible trophy hunting achievements. Good stuff to point out in a walkthrough, because most of it's very doable, it just needs to be stumbled upon or recognized.

Unless you're playing Drake Fortune on crushing. This game is ridiculous; AI can shoot at you from a far distance and still have perfect precision. Not to mention you get killed after two shots. It's pretty intense and is far more challenging then U2 & U3. Being equipped with the right weapons is essential.

Have you beaten all 3 games on crushing?
I've beaten U3 on hard and crushing but I'll definitely have to beat a couple more times before I record the walk-though.

My best play-through were:
Uncharted 1: 8 deaths (probably half of them were from Chapters 4, 13 & 20)
Uncharted 2: 4 deaths (only 1 from actual gun-fire, 1 from a grenade & 2 from platforming)
Uncharted 3: 26 deaths

All on crushing, U3 is obviously the weakest of the three.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote