View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Popovich Agrees That NBA Champions Are Not The "World Champions"

Speaking for myself I dont care about the saying world champions. If a team uses it? So be it. Doesnt bother me.

This goes for any sport across the globe. A crickett team could call themselves world champions. I'm not going to see if it played enough teams internationally to qualify for the saying. Its really not that big of a deal at the end of the day.

Folks say its a silly saying? I guess, but I think its a silly argument. Does it bother you THAT much? Or are you just a smartass where you want someone to just acknowledge "You are right." but the one constant is neither side really cares.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote