View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #10
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Walkthough Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Unless you're playing Drake Fortune on crushing. This game is ridiculous; AI can shoot at you from a far distance and still have perfect precision. Not to mention you get killed after two shots. It's pretty intense and is far more challenging then U2 & U3. Being equipped with the right weapons is essential.

Have you beaten all 3 games on crushing?
I've beaten U3 on hard and crushing but I'll definitely have to beat a couple more times before I record the walk-though.

My best play-through were:
Uncharted 1: 8 deaths (probably half of them were from Chapters 4, 13 & 20)
Uncharted 2: 4 deaths (only 1 from actual gun-fire, 1 from a grenade & 2 from platforming)
Uncharted 3: 26 deaths

All on crushing, U3 is obviously the weakest of the three.

I have beaten all three. In fact I have platinum trophies on all three, and along with Red Dead, they're the only games I've gotten the platinum trophies for. Like I said, I think a lot of it has to do with the accessibility of the trophies. And also the replayability of the games.
I don't know what my best death totals are.

They are great games.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote