View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #11
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Walkthough Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I have beaten all three. In fact I have platinum trophies on all three, and along with Red Dead, they're the only games I've gotten the platinum trophies for. Like I said, I think a lot of it has to do with the accessibility of the trophies. And also the replayability of the games.
I don't know what my best death totals are.

They are great games.

I plated U1 and U2, not U3 yet. I plated RDR as well, terrific game. My favorite sandbox game of All-Time.

Chapter 7 on crushing and Chapter 18 (Heart Of Ice) are two levels in Uncharted that are just annoying. Out Of a Frying Pan is so difficult on crushing it frustrates me to the point where I just switch to hard because you basically need to get luck at one point. You essentially have to shoot the jeeps as soon as they come out of the forest to have a chance for survival.

But yeah I am looking forward to the walk-through's.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote