View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #77
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassins Creed Revelations!

I got the first AC used last week. $7, not a bad price. I initially was going to try and complete it (1000g as well) within a week so I could return it and get my money back. But that didnt happen. I'll get back into it tho. Played to the part where some guy I thought was cool knives me in the gut. Didnt get far into it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote