View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Just suffered a Shoulder Subluxation

About 2 years ago I fully dislocated my shoulder and opted not to have surgery. I ended up doing physio and after about 6 months I was back on the court but ever since I felt the weakness in my shoulder, so I had to adjust my game to basically jumpshots. Just started getting comfortable attacking the rim a few months ago and just today I take a bad hit and my shoulder came out of the socket for a quick second and snapped back in (shoulder subluxation). Now I didn't go to the hospital or anything but I still feel the pain and weakness, obviously I damaged some tendons/ligaments or something (so I think).

Should I wait it out a few days and see how it feels, or should I see a doctor (walk-in clinic) or just go straight to a hospital?

Obviously they're gonna take x-rays but the bone seems to be in place. What do they do to check ligament damage? Some Ultra sound type shit?

Thanks in advance...
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote