View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:13 AM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Michael Jordan's oldest leaves Central Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
I wondered the same, I felt that a lot of it was him being pressured as a result of being MJ's son.

I feel bad for him, a lot of people put unrealistic pressure on him because of his lineage and when he stopped playing ball, the national media feels the need to make a story out of it. It's not that big of a deal

I think he's just one of those guys that likes the sport, but doesn't love it. One of those guys that plays recreationally, has talent to always be picked up on a pick up team, but doesn't have the motivation to become his best at it. Which is ok. I was always a good soccer player, but my first love was basketball which I tried my hardest to become the best at. I could've probably gone way further in soccer than in basketball given that I just had more natural talent in it (starter in all my years in high school while I was the 6th man on the basketball team), but I just wasn't motivated to. Maybe it's the same way with Jeff. It's just that he's the first son of the world's greatest player that people think he's wasting his life.

He's gonna be fine. He seems like a good kid.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote