View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #242
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
This is actually hilarious, the retard that got us arrested got arrested over winter break for stealing a car, totaling it, and running away. He sat in jail all of break pretty much and now he's going to have charges pressed against him. I've been looking all over local online news to find the story but no luck.

The idiot has no future.
He's a total pariah at my school now, all of his friends completely abandoned him.

Now you see where your heinous act can lead you. You are fortunate to be able to break the cycle and leave your life of crime. The guilt will be with you the rest of your life, but perhaps you can be a positive influence on future generations by traveling to schools around the country, telling this tale of crime, temptation and bloodlust.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote