View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #14
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Evaluating the Knicks

At this point, I think I'd explore the Amare trade option for Dwight.However, I'd do it for a financial gain. If we can trade Amare and Chandler, we can get back Dwight and give ourselves some cap relief from that Chandler signing. Let's face it,even if he's the player we hope him to be, we're going to be hard pressed to put players around our core. Our supporting casts is getting worse and worse and thus their trade value is slipping rapidly.Therefore, we're going to be forced to sign FA's rather than acquire thru trade, which means bidding wars. Something we can't afford.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote