View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #31
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Consensus #1 pick (according to ISH) finishes w/6points 9 rebounds against Indiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
He's not consensus number 1.

And I bet Cleveland would trade Irving for him next year if they could.
I would absolutely, positively not trade Irving for Davis under any circumstances. In fact, the guy that I want most in this year's draft is MKG, not Davis.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote