View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #10149
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
I know what you mean. He's def a 'movie star' and not a method/character actor.

I will say he's still a good and effective actor but he doesn't let his character consume his persona the way I appreciate in the great ones.

Denzel is still a beast tho and has amazing screen presence and has mastered a lot of physical nuaces in acting

I don't even think that's it, because I know of a few actors who aren't method that I don't notice that I'm watching the actor.

Could be I just don't like him as an actor. I'm not even sure at this point.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote