View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #10152
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
that's a really good way of putting it. i think he has such distinct mannerisms and manner of speaking that his persona overwhelms the roles he's suppose to be encompassing. In his movies after 2000, it does feel like he's just doing denzel in a different costume.

I don't think it was like that in his earlier films tho, in particular Soldier's story which I saw recently.

I feel the same about Leo Dicaprio's performances recently.

I don't get that feeling from Dicaprio as much as other people. His main problem to me is no matter how much neck beard he can grow he still looks like he's Basketball Diaries young.

I can look down his IMDB list and pick out at least 8 movies where I don't notice It's him when I watch them, but I know for a fact without even seeing it, it'll be weird to watch him in J. Edgar.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote