View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 12:23 AM   #9
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just suffered a Shoulder Subluxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305Baller
I would guess that it can't be to dissimilar to spraining your ankle and having it pop.

Ice it down and rest it a couple of weeks.
Yeah I don't think it was as bad as I thought. After a week I'm feeling a lot better. Maybe a week or 2 more and I'll be back.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote