View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #10161
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

I watched Wim Wender's Wings of Desire the other day.
It would be a great movie if it wasn't so damn slow until the last part. It's full of poetry and it's a nice idea but, the way it kept dragging along... reminded me too much of Jarmusch's Permanent Vacation (the most boring thing I ever saw, and I don't care about it being artsy/avantgarde).
7/10

Coen bros' True Grit, soooo nicely done. Maybe it's too "Coen-ish" but that's nothing. 8.5/10
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote