View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #10162
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Jesus' Son

Very amusing and strangely introspective film about the life and recovery of an addict. Crudup was funny and also a sympathetic figure, I'm a big fan of his work. The ending of his recovery where he is able time finally reach out and connect is symbolized with his scene with the menaknight (sp?) woman and demonstrated by his affair/relationship with the woman he meets at AA. Jack Black and Dennis Hopper also make appearances. One of the more interesting drug-related films I've seen.

8/10

I really liked that movie, but will never re-watch it. Agreed on your rating.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote