View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #38
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Evaluating the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Your missing the point.
No I'm not. You're just being condescending now. I don't deserve that. I work hard for this body.

Quote:
To get a productive Amar'e, you need a solid pg, and a mobile center.
You could get those things in a Melo trade. You need a solid PG anyway. And I think, the better the PG, the greater the chance Chandler could work out, even though he's useless offensively.
Quote:
Chandler plays down low and never moves, but on the other end he is a legit anchor.
Agreed, but he is laughably overpaid.
Quote:
Melo, even when not scoring has been doing other things positive.
A few token assists here and there isn't winning us any games. Let's not pretend he's Larry Bird here.
Quote:
Amar'e has done nothing and there are two reasons why........

No pg, can't create on his own, doesn't defend, turnover prone, and Chandler takes up his space.

The team does not fit, but is talented enough to not take these types of loses, but the players needs to adjust, and everyone has to a degree except the one who has made absolutely no adjustment......Amar'e.
Eh, the team just doesn't fit well together. There's no outside shooting, no ball movement, and I think ego's are going to start butting heads soon. I'm amenable to blowing it up, but then I was never on board with this course of action in the first place. I just think you start with the guy who has never really demonstrated the ability to make a team better.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote