View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #10166
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
I watched Wim Wender's Wings of Desire the other day.
It would be a great movie if it wasn't so damn slow until the last part. It's full of poetry and it's a nice idea but, the way it kept dragging along... reminded me too much of Jarmusch's Permanent Vacation (the most boring thing I ever saw, and I don't care about it being artsy/avantgarde).
7/10

Coen bros' True Grit, soooo nicely done. Maybe it's too "Coen-ish" but that's nothing. 8.5/10

I actually felt it was pretty straightforward. Only part that was very Coen-ish is when they encouter the person hanging and that focus on the big brute with the big animal head hat
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote