View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone work(ed) night shift?

At my first job ever I worked 4:30PM to 2:30AM. I did that for a year and a half and couldn't' handle it anymore, it beat me up. Then a few years later I worked at Target for literally two weeks 11PM to 7AM and I walked out in the middle of work. I don't know what I was thinking accepting a 3rd shift job when I knew I hated it. Now I work 10AM to 6PM and 9AM to 5PM on the weekends and wouldn't trade it for the world!
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote