View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Mayweather ESPNchat: The World Awaits

I can't wait for the fight. A ton of places should have it on, but I doubt it so we'll have to get it. No one here had the Zab fight and my buddies and I almost went Postal at BW3 after the dumb ***** on the phone said it was on there, but she confused it with Wrestlemania.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote