View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 02:07 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What happened to the Black Band in music.

All cyclical. Pop music is single vocalist centric right now, as it was in the 80's. There were tons of black bands in the 90's, 60's, early 70's and there will continue to be plenty more. Outside of the Temptaions, my favorites would be:

Shai
Boys To Men
H-Town (this ones going out to all the ladies)
New Edition
BBD
112 I always thought were funny
KC and Jo-Jo/Jodeci
Thin Lizzy/Living Color for rock
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote