View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #9
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Deron Williams does not like visibility in temporary Nets home in Newark

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Our FO is trying their best to get Howard, and did not sign guys like Nene for a reason.

Well I know, but the truth is that we are basically gambling for the possibility that Dwight will not get traded somewhere else midway during this season. There is always a risk involved with such gambling, and the worst part is that we do not have a backup plan. Lets hope it will work out in the end, but frankly I am not going to be disappointed if it wont. The bright side is that the front office is actively trying to improve the team, instead of tearing our pieces apart like Bruce Ratner ever did. Oh man you cant imagine how happy I was when Ratner sold the team!
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote