View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Billy Cundiff or Kyle Williams?

Both are bad, but a kicker missing a FG at a crucial point of the game is understandable. 31 yard is a chip shot for most professionals but I would assume kicking a field goal is much tougher than catching a punt. A punt returner not clearing the area when the ball bounces like that shows poor decision making. I remember doing scater drills as a freshman in high school. That's football 101 I would think? The risk of even fielding that punt completely outweighs the reward. A completely asinine mistake.

The 2nd fumble by Kyle Williams happens. He was trying to make up for his mistakes and a player caught him from behind and he fumbled it. Is it forgiven? no but it happens.

The first fumble really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Professionals should not make that mistake.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote