View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #29
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Default Re: 49'ers will be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
The Niners have had a good defense for the past few years and this year the defense was arguably the best in the league. Their core group of players Willis, J. Smith, Bowman and Aldon Smith are under contract for next year and other than j. smith the rest of them are under 30. Goldson and Rogers are FA next year but I think both will resign. The defense features two of the best players at their respective positions Willis at LB and J.Smith as an end. Willis was out for a few games this year and the defense was just as good. Barring any crazy injuries the D will be great for years to come.
This

I think Crabtree is a damn good WR as well when targetted and thrown to, he's got good hands, size and strength to be a good #2 WR in the league he's like a mini version of Colston or Marshall. They had the right idea getting a Braylon Edwards on the opposite side, but the problem is the QB can't throw a good consistent deep ball. I still think SF should look to get a WR opposite Crabtree and upgrade the QB position if reasonably possible.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote