View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: biggest overachieving and underachieving teams this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Dallas fans don't...the public did

why won't you look at the power rankings?...no reason not to

Who cares about power rankings? You of course.

Dallas fans have to have low expecations and standards if you dont think the team underachieved. I bet Jerry Jones would say it. How long ago was it when you let everyone know how many pro bowlers were on Dallas? Oh ok. Remember when I told you Dallas wasnt that good this season and you argued otherwise? Ok ok part II.

Bad memory is what you have. But since you posted power rankings you'll use that and ignore everything else. Typical of you tho, I dont expect nothing less. Dallas cant be considered underachievers because power rankings doesnt support such a claim!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote