View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #152
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eli Manning and the Dreaded Underrated Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Sorry, not taking. Winning is more of a team accomplishment.
So Brady really isn't an all time great, right? Because he was on some fantastic teams, and the fact he led those teams is personally what makes me think he's in the GOAT conversation. But unless you are just being a whiny biased homer, i'd assume you think Brady is vastly overrated, his sucess coming from his team and Bellicheck, right?

Or do different teams have different rules?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote