View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #4427
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Congrats kid

You hear about the Sag-Aftra merger? You're probably already in both, but I've been getting threatening letters in the mail from SAG. Those cawksuckers want their initiation fee and they want that shit NOW, but I've been putting it off as long as I could, until word about the talks came out. Score one for me

Yeah I've been SAG for a long time, tried to hold out for the merger that they've been discussing for years but finally reached "must join" for AFTRA on this last one. I play "Tom" in episode 10, small part, I look ridiculous, horrible hair and wardrobe but it's okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010

FILTHY. good for you man.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 01-26-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote