View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:34 AM   #4436
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
GTFO! I don't care enough about you to try and impress you kid. However if you can link any of my pictures to another website where you have seen them before I will be impressed. In fact I challenge you to find any pictures of her posted on another website posted before I posted them. If you can do that I will bow out in shame and send you a cool $1000 through pay pal. Go ahead. I'm waiting. If you can't then stfu stupid.

And just because I feel sorry for your sad existence. Here's a couple pictures you can jerk off to.

Looks like I stumbled upon this thread at the perfect time, I was about to go to sleep

So basically, you don't care enough to try to impress me with a simple pic proving who you are... but you care enough to post more pics of a random chick who you don't know or ever met?

Which one in the above pic is you exactly?
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote