View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #4437
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Yeah I've been SAG for a long time, tried to hold out for the merger that they've been discussing for years but finally reached "must join" for AFTRA on this last one. I play "Tom" in episode 10, small part, I look ridiculous, horrible hair and wardrobe but it's okay.

Good shit, I'll be on the lookout for you. I just got signed across the board by a major (upper mid level technically) agency earlier week. Ready to get my feet wet this pilot season.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote