View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 04:16 PM   #28
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron just lost major points in my book (and got owned).

The best and smartest guys on the court aren't always the best and smartest off the court, and vice versa. This is a prime example of that...although let me make it clear that I'm not calling James a bad person, he's just emulating Jordan's off-court style, which means that he's bought and paid for. No loyal Nike man would be complimentary of Marbury's shoes. Marbury isn't nearly as smart as James on the court but he's much more concerned about helping people, and for that, I'm a fan.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote