View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you agree with Rob Parker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

I never said anything about Tom Brady and his playoff record.
don't be deliberately obtuse, playoff performance. A colt fan should understand playoff performance is not the overriding factor in saying if a QB is good or not, because it's the argument the Peyton haters use, his performance in the playoffs is below his normal performance. THat you would say the last 11 games of Brady indicate something i find ironic, unless you agree with the Peyton detractors.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote