View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 02:54 AM   #8
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Paul Pierce w/o rondo vs Pierce w/ Rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
I'm on an iPhone and could t fit the rest of my post in but essentially I was just showing you how much better of a player pierce when he dominates the ball and input those games/ stats to show you that when rondo dominates the ball, pierce will almost always have a bad game
Pierce started the season injured and has since gotten ealthier. That's the real difference.You're making an issue of a quarter-season when we have years of Pierce and Rondo o review. Makes no sense.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote