Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Ankle breakers

How many dudes have you dropped in your career?

I was never a great ball handler (left handles are weak) and I've lost a few steps through all my knee/ankle injuries over the years but I've still dropped about 6 guys (dropped one of them 3 times in one game lol) up until the start of this season. This year alone I've dropped 3 guys. Feels damn good.

You don't gotta be the quickest or the dude with the best handles to get em to drop.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote