Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ankle breakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
I'm not overly quick and my handles aren't too fancy. That said I live mostly off the crossover and spin move. They get me where I need to go.

I made someone fall last week with an in-and-out dribble where I never even switched the ball to my other hand. When the help came I passed it through his legs to his man for a dunk. Was nice.
Good shit, I live off of my jumpshot but when dudes like to play up tight I always get them vulnerable for an ankle break. Definitely gotta improve my handles a bit but I still got good enough handles to hang with the good PGs.

I really wish I never had so many injuries in my career, I use to be so much quicker/athletic.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote