Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ankle breakers

I used to just be just a shooter. Then I went a couple months where I forced myself to only drive and dish/finish whether I was playing a game or just shooting around. Really let my handles catch up to the rest of my game.

Being able to go left constantly helped too. I didn't realize how much people shade towards the dominant hand. Now I literally have an easier time getting by my man to the left.

People in pick-up are not that great at shuffling their feet on defense. The trick is to just always attack where they look off-balance. Look at where their feet are pointing and attack the opposite side.

Last edited by Pushxx : 01-29-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote