Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ankle breakers

I don't have an exact number. I could probably count on one hand. Through the years, I've come to the realization that the players most likely to get their ankles broken are those playing very tough defense. My most memorable break was against a guy whose game I really respected. He definitely was a very solid defensive player. Since he was playing such tight defense, I was able to make him fall off of a jab step (with no contact). It was one of those situations where the fellow waddled backward looking to regain his balance before hitting the deck. I even missed the subsequent jumpshot, but I'd be lying if I said it still didn't feel pretty good.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote