Thread: Ankle breakers
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 05:33 AM   #8
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ankle breakers

I dropped plenty in my day most recently a few weeks ago at the rec. This one guy was posting up with tunnel vision so I snuck up on him and swiped the ball from him with an upward motion. the ball popped free and bouced by the freethrow line in-between me and a defender, I grabbed the ball in my right hand (palming it almost) and acted like I was going to go right with a lean then crossed over really quickly.

I never saw what happened, I just heard the reaction. I was already halfway into my layup motion when the guy yells, "I fouled him."

Turns out he got his knees buckled by that little move and not I can tease him everytime I see him out and about the city.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote