View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #36
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My source has informed me Dwight is okay with coming to Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rkrage
D12 has already said that Adidas is a non-factor in any trade deal. Won't be a problem if GarPax really wanted to trade for Dwight.
I get the big money politics that have a chance of being in play here but at the end of the day that shit doesn't really matter to the owners.

They could trade him to Bucks for 2 months if its the best deal on the table regardless of what he or his sponsors want.
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote