View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 01:51 AM   #58
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Reps for the GIF of Blake Griffin's poster on Perk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
Commentator: "Is it possible to top what he did last year?!"

It all makes sense now. Blake's on the Kobe System

Jesus Christ, watching it again, I'm still in awe. If Blake did this any place other than a basketball court, he'd be convicted to 5 death sentences.
I am but made north-north-west; when the wind is southerly, I know a FLUBBER from a Kobe System.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote