View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #18
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Super Bowl In London?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I like trying to expose the NFL to Europe but I don't think I want the Super Bowl there.

The Super Bowl is huge for a city's economy. Last year the Super Bowl brought millions upon millions of Dollars to Dallas. It is a reason the new stadium was made, to bring money to the city through events like the Super Bowl.

I would rather all that money stay in the US...our cities need help like that
The public funding that it takes to build the new stadiums you need to get the Super Bowl and all the other costs with putting on the event mitigate the profits. It's 99% a prestige "we're a big time city" thing, not economic.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote