View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:14 PM   #10216
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Tree of Life.

n/a / 10. Turned that shit off after 30 minutes. I have the fucking Discovery Channel at home. I don't think I've ever watched a more pretentious, meandering 30 minutes of film in my life. Undoubtedly some of you will act as if I'm some moron with a short attention span, but it just was not in any way engaging, interesting, anything. Shot of scenery + whispered 'deep' phrases. No thanks. The film forces its supposed subtlety down your throat. Ugh.

BTW the last film I said "f*ck this" to was Dr Doolittle when I was like 8.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 01-31-2012 at 08:18 PM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote