View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:27 PM   #10218
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Can you believe Victor Flemming directed that and The Wizard Of Oz in the same year?
lol, i wouldn't have if wiki hasn't just confirmed it... that's unbelievable, i had no idea he did Oz

oh and kevin, that was just a shitty descriptor for how long the movie was. i was fidgety and consistently looking at the clock... especially the last hour of either side of the intermission. i loved every second but i never really fell into it to the point that time flew by. which i guess made each of those four hours, to some minor extent, agonizing.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote