View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #10223
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Brad Pitt was the best part of the movie for me. He really did a fantastic job. I loved the movie personally but I definitely can see why most people don't like it. It just happened to fit my tastes and I think I was in the perfect state of mind for it the night I finally decided to watch it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote