View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:49 PM   #10224
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

the whole family dynamic was simply fantastic. and it took up at least half the screen time, so i didn't feel like i was sitting there waiting for Mallick to bring me back down to solid ground after meandering in the clouds.

there were a few drop dead gorgeous scenes i vividly remember of the family running and playing in the yard set over classical music that really left an impression. that's another part i forgot, the music was really well selected, even though i can't remember for the life of me a single tune.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote