View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 12:36 AM   #10226
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Animal Kingdom - 7\10. Pretty neat flick, cool story line. Kept me interested, liked the ending but wasn't anything special.

Can't Hardly Wait - 5\10. Played out storyline but had some funny moments and Jennifer Love Hewitt was pretty smoking hot in '99.

Straw Dogs - 7\10. I'm a sucker for when the people being attacked really fight back. Kinda reminded me of Last house on the left with the rape scenes and attackers getting F'd up.

New Straw Dogs or original with Dustin Hoffman?

I have the original on DVD, but have yet to watch it.

Last edited by KevinNYC : 02-01-2012 at 12:38 AM.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote