View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 12:46 AM   #10229
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Def not the original. This one was like 2011.

Yeah, I knew they remade it. The original one is legendary in England, but not so well known here.

F$%&!. I have some work to do that I have been procrastinating on and I just thought, hell, I throw it in now and watch it while work.

And it's not in the damn case. That sucks.

Also I just found out I have the Criterion Collection Blu Ray of Wings of Desire....probably got it as gift two Christmases ago. Had no idea I had it.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote