View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #10230
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

The Grey

9.5/10

The movie went into action immediately, which made it cool because I expected it to drag on boringly. I knew it was going to be a good movie, but I didn't expect it to be amazing.
Liam Neeson, like always, put on a great, believable performance, though his character was somewhat exaggerated.
Something in particular about some of the scenes in this movie bothered me. In some scenes, Neeson & the remaining survivors run away from the pack of wolves that are trying to kill them all, but in a couple of scenes, he & the remaining survivors ran at the wolves. It didn't really make much sense, to be honest. If you watch the movie, maybe you'll see what I mean, but I won't dwell on it any further.
The ending of the movie immediately disappointed almost everyone in the theater that night when I watched the movie, including my wifey. I, however, thought it was a brilliant way to end a great movie.

Would I watch it again? Yes. I would've watched it a second time right after watching it the first time. It was that damn good.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote