View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #10230
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

The Grey

9.5/10

The movie went into action immediately, which made it cool because I expected it to drag on boringly. I knew it was going to be a good movie, but I didn't expect it to be amazing.
Liam Neeson, like always, put on a great, believable performance, though his character was somewhat exaggerated.
Something in particular about some of the scenes in this movie bothered me. In some scenes, Neeson & the remaining survivors run away from the pack of wolves that are trying to kill them all, but in a couple of scenes, he & the remaining survivors ran at the wolves. It didn't really make much sense, to be honest. If you watch the movie, maybe you'll see what I mean, but I won't dwell on it any further.
The ending of the movie immediately disappointed almost everyone in the theater that night when I watched the movie, including my wifey. I, however, thought it was a brilliant way to end a great movie.

Would I watch it again? Yes. I would've watched it a second time right after watching it the first time. It was that damn good.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote