View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #95
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Raiding is pretty easy. eight man normal modes can be pugged as long as half the group isn't incompetent. Hard modes aren't that much more difficult with a little gear and common sense. Compared to vanilla WoW (40 man Molten Core) or Age of Conan (T3 and T4) the high end content is fairly easy.

PvP is also very busy even after the bracket split on my server. I don't have to wait more than a few minutes for a match and based on my guild list showing where people are; there's usually 5-6 concurrent matches of lvl 50 going on and similar for sub 50 on Canderous Ordo. It's a pretty short grind for the first level of gear, but it will be long, as with every other mmo, for high end (Battlemaster) gear.

The good thing is that PvE gear is plenty fine in most cases. I dominate lots of matches in full PvE gear.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote