View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #31
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trent Dilfer's rankings of the QB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I hate posts like this. First, what have the Qbs listed in the next year proven more than Vick has? Second, what does Eli have to do with Vick and why he should be moved up a tier? Oh I'll answer this one for you since you'll spend f*cking eternity trying to answer my first question. Eli has nothing to do with the question. Get off dudes nuts.
pretty sure stafford passed for more yards last year than vick ever has. Vick is a solid/good QB, but he is what he is at this point. Someone like Stafford (only Marino threw for 5000 at a younger age) has a ton of room to improve.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote