View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #96
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

PvP is also very busy even after the bracket split on my server. I don't have to wait more than a few minutes for a match and based on my guild list showing where people are; there's usually 5-6 concurrent matches of lvl 50 going on and similar for sub 50 on Canderous Ordo. It's a pretty short grind for the first level of gear, but it will be long, as with every other mmo, for high end (Battlemaster) gear.

The good thing is that PvE gear is plenty fine in most cases. I dominate lots of matches in full PvE gear.

On both servers I play (Nadd's Sarcophagus and I forget the other atm.) there are never more than 2 warzones going on simultaneously. This is true even during peak hours 6pm-midnight. Server pop floats between standard and high in the evenings. If I didn't have so much time invested, I would start over somewhere else.

Didn't know that about PVE gear since I don't have access to it.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote