Old 02-02-2012, 02:45 AM   #31
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Default Re: Mitch Kupchak Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
You are on a roll my friend

Using an obvious blowout game as an example
Everyone on earth knew the game was going to be a blowout......Vegas had the Lakers favored by 13 to 15 points......their biggest spread of the year.
Kobe knew that he was not going to play in the 4th quarter so yeah, he was trying to get his points before he sat.....so what?????
Come on man, they weren't even playing a real basketball team.

That's like you telling me you scored 100 points in a game as an adult playing against 8 year olds.

If you want to give an example, pick a real game. You put these chumps in a real game and you will see how they melt like cheese.......haven't you been watching this year?
It's easy to play with no pressure....anyone can look good.

I don't know what to say to you about what you believe......apparently it's not the obvious stuff so, i'll leave it at that.

Last time I checked, that game against charlotte was 1 out of 66 on the schedule.

Number 2, Charlotte was one of those teams that always had the lakers' number. We used to ALWAYS lose to charlotte the same way we would lose in portland, which by the way, we ended up winning last season or the one before that IN portland. You know whats even funnier about that? Kobe didn't play that game.

Im not trying to downplay Kobe's importance to this team. Most of the time his shooting is great. That does leave the rest of the time when it doesn't work. When he's missing shots, and I mean layups, jumpers, free throws...then he has no business shooting the lakers out of a game, where we are already up by 20+ points.

The problem is when he misses shots, he keeps shooting endlessly, ignoring his teammates.

We don't need Carmelo sharing that same "success", or lack thereof.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote